Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Seventeen Prom magazine!

Hey Zswaggers! I'm on the cover of Seventeen Prom magazine! They came out 2 numbers!
Buy this!
Cover of magazine

"It's every girl's dream to be asked to prom in some cute, romantic way. You know how you have the way its supposed to be in your brain? It's a vision. I want my fairy-tale moment!"

"I am not! I just turned 16, and I'm now allowed to date, but I'm not trying to rush into anything. I'm letting things happen the way they naturally would. It would be nice [to have a boyfriend], but I'm not like, Ooh, I need a boyfriend."

"Honestly, my dream prom date would just be someone that I really like and someone that I would want to spend time with. It doesn't have to be a celebrity crush or anything, just someone I really care about."

On Her Friendship With Bella

"Bella and I have rings that say 'sisters.'
 It's like a friendship bracelet and makes us feel connected wherever we are or during bad times.
 I just look at my hand and remember that she has the exact same ring on and she loves me.
 It's a reminder that I'm never alone."

No comments:

Post a Comment