Monday, December 24, 2012

New photos with Instagr.am & mobli

 Hey :) I have new photos with Instagr.am & mobli :) Merry Christmas!
Sweet Sundays💗
Me and my boo @bellathornelovesyou I'm so proud of us, love you💙❤@seventeenmag

Just flippin through @seventeenmag 😝💙💎

NY, we in this thang bruh😎

Riding around NY in this beautiful baby😻 (mmmmmaybach music)😝

Lookin out on the town..

Me and pops back in LA! #baggageclaimswaggin😝

I'm different, yeah I'm different😎✨

had a great time on WPIX - PIX11 morning news!! thanks for having me!! 



Pops and @iamricolove 


any basketball junkies out there? my dad wanted me to be the first woman in the NBA!! #basketballfanforlife


my dad loved riding around in this babeeee!!!


theses beautiful ladies find me every time I come to NYC since season one!! love you both!! #DFTS


so surreal chillin' at the @seventeenmag offices and seeing myself on the cover!! #blessed #honored #humbled


when ur tall though...it helps to have a car with LOTS of leg room!! #mmmmmmaybachmusic


#mmmmmaybachmusic lol


yah we're homies now!! #Melo


I met Alexus 2 years ago; her beautiful spirit touched my heart...now an angel in heaven...rest in peace sweet Alexus  


No comments:

Post a Comment